
Can you believe that January is almost over, and Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. It snowed off and on today but I am always inspired at this time of year. My husband, Cary, and I have been married for 29 years (Dec. 1979) and I love surprising him with a hand made card or gift. I hope you will find inspiration with these projects.

This photo is a favorite of my in-laws. They were married 57 years before my father-in-law passed away 2 years ago.



I love the new Autumn Leaves paper with coordinating rub-ons I found at Michaels in their designer scrapbooking area. The slide card was very simple to make and I used rub-ons and cardstock for the other card.
Very pretty projects! I really like the LO...great job!
ReplyDeleteThese are all beautiful Elaine. Congrats on 29 years of marriage. That is very cool!
ReplyDeleteI love all of your creations, especially the layout of your in-laws, it's really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJill...:-)