Welcome to my blog!
I've had numerous individuals asking me to create a blog and post some of my work here. Well, I must say this is a big step for me, especially since I work so much. Please be patient while I work out all the kinks. I hope to be able to maintain my blog and inspire you to take the time to preserve your memories. If you need help with a scrapbooking technique, have any questions or just want to chat, please feel free to email me.
You might ask where "eg crate" (pronounced egg crate) came from. When I married into the Schwertner Family, I went from Elaine Gonzalez to Elaine Schwertner but there was already an "Elaine" in the family. The movie ET was a hit and the quote "ET phone home!" was quickly changed to EG and from that day forward I became EG Schwertner. I love the nickname just as much as I love being part of the Schwertner Family. I couldn't have picked better in-laws.
I wish to thank Cary, my husband for helping with the photo for my blog. Those that really know me, know that I am highly allergic to eggs (and a multitude of other food and medications) and can't even handle the cartons without getting sick. He is always there to encourage me and help me "Schwertner-ize" something that would benefit me, either in scrapbooking, hauling my scrapbooking items to a crop or at the school where I work. Without his unconditional love and support, I would not have been able to pursue my dreams.
First Edition Flower Card
15 years ago

Hi Elaine!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful page and thank you for sharing it with all of us. I am so glad that others can see the awesome, brillant talent you have for turning memories into wonderful keepsakes that last a life time.
For those of us with shoe boxes of photos, your creativity inspires us to showcase our memories in an unique way too. Thank you!!
Hi Elaine! Welcome to blogland. I will check in often to see what you are up to. Miss you Girl!
ReplyDelete